Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Pursuing my 2014 goal to participate in blog hops has led me to participate in (1) The Age of the Dragonfly, post due by 6/28/2014 (coming to a computer nearby soon), and (2) The Haberdashery Blog Hop (post due in August), and a couple of others I don't remember the name of right now.  What I didn't realize, but should have, is that these commitments, although fun, take up a lot of time since I work slowly.  Its not that the skill is lacking because I'm not doing anything particularly difficult; its that I work slowly because I'm so dang indecisive.  (Also there are very few hours in the day/night free for creating.)  According to Deryn Mentock, speed will come with experience as a result of increased confidence.  One would think (and does, in fact think) that by now I would not over think every design.  Ha!  That assumes I don't over think everything!  I wonder how old I'll be, how much experience I'll have, before I have developed sufficient confidence in living life and creating jewelry that I don't over.think.everything.  If you know the answer, please share it with me, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment